Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Vacuum and Game Night

I am so happy to say I saved $200 on my Dyson! I bought mine from Lowes. Got the Animal version, since we have 2 cats and a dog, it was needed!
Well, while at Lowes I saw that they would be anyone else's price plus 10%! So I was on a mission to find the same vacuum at another store cheaper.
Well, low and behold, Best Buy had their's for 20% off. So I printed up the advertisement and brought it to the store and my reciept. They were happy to give me the difference in price and then 10% off that. So I saved 30%. I am so happy. I got a $600 vacuum for $400. It's the same price as thecheapest Dyson but the most expensive brand. Whoot! I am a Happy Housewife for sure!
Then last night I decided to make a Spaghetti Dinner. All the way from Homemade Sauce, to Homemade Meatballs. I thouht well, a nice meal, so why not invite some guests over.

I asked my sister, her 2 boys and her boyfriend over.
We had a good time. Some wine, games and food. MMMMM

Me and my sister


(Andrew took this one, hence me not really being in the picture lol)

No comments: