Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hello and Welcome


I thought I would start a blog showing you what everyday is like in our home and my life.
Here is some background on me :)

I am 29 years old. I have been married to my husband, Chris for over 10 years. We have 3 beautiful boys. I have only been a housewife for about 8 years. It was rough at first, took some time to adjust to a different life, but now, and looking back, I would am so happy I made the choice to be home with my family.
Everyday as a housewife and mom is not glorious, perfect or fun, but it does have its rewards and satisfaction. Not everyday is boring or blah. You can have fun and be productive if you choose and make it a wonderful choice.
Please feel free to follow this blog, comment or even pass it on to others who you might think would enjoy a peek into my life as a happy housewife.

2 comments:

Robyn....but call me Rob said...

Great start Mel. Good for you.

And uh for some reason Tom's head is cut off in my picture as your follower LOL :)

Dawn (Meatball Mama) said...

can't wait to peek into your life!