Monday, May 25, 2009

Old Navy, Family Pictures and a Baseball Game



We went to Jax yesterday to go to a Baseball Game and get pictures done of the kids.

I figured we would stop by Old Navy while there and look at their clearence stuff for the boys.
I was happy I did. All items were a additional 50% off! I got 2 huge bags full of boy clothes, some winter, some summer, for $50.00!! I am so stoked on how much I saved. All 3 boys will be set for next year on top of the hand me downs of the oldest. My oldest was the one who needed the most since he does not get hand me downs and grows like a weed.


We also went to the Picture People to have pitures done of the kids. My mother wanted ones of all the grandkids. I must say they all came out wonderful! I was so happy how my boys pictures turned out. I picked out 2 of the 3 taken. Was hard not to get them ll, all of the kids came out really good.

After pictures we headed to my moms for a early Memorial Cookout. Chris had to leave this morning so we wanted to celebrate before he left. Then it was off to the Baseball Game. We have gone this day for the last 2 years, and we get pretty good seats.

They had fireworks at the end which the boys loved. Oh, and out home team won :)



My childhood friend Kellie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great haul at Old Navy!! I love the clearance stuff for boys!