Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just not going to happen

I had all hopes to get to the fridge today and clean that baby out, head to toe, top to bottom, but it seems it will be raining soon and I do all the cleaning of the shelves outside... I will try and get some of it done but who knows....





Ran some errands today after my oldest got home from his friends. I loveto keep busy but with 3 kids under 10, its a challenge to stay sain and do it.





Got some really great items for FREE. I love free things, it's a mission of my mine to get as much free things as possible.




Here is what I got:

2 cans of Campbells soup


1 pint of Starbucks Ice Cream


1 pack of Oscar Hotdgs





I did have a coupon for free kitty litter and a free candy bar but they did not have the litter I had to get and I didnt get the coupon for the free candy bar till after I got home :)





Well, off to finish what needs to be done today before I loose motivation or become too tired (didnt get much sleep last night due to the dog oving around ALL night long)

No comments: