Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New hobby

Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been busy with a new hobby. I have decided to learn to sew.
So I have been running around buying fabric, a sewing machine, material and supplies. Then it was off to find a small and simple project to start with.
My mom has been sewing for years. She sewed all of our clothes growing up, so who better to teach me.
I decided to sew a simple apron. This one is a reversible apron so even better. I could make one side a certain fabric design and then make the other different. So it's like making 2.
I have had so much fun that I now have many projects in my head to start with so I can gain some experience.

1 comment:

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Super cute!! I am a master at pillows but that is about it at this point lol!