Monday, April 27, 2009

House Makeover

Let's just say, I have always hated the way my house has looked. We bought brand new and had it built, but I had no style or sense of what I liked then, this was a long time ago :)

We have gone through many changes over the years and I finally am starting to have my house look the way I want. It won't be done tomorrow but slowly. I sure takes a lot of time and money to make your dream in your head happen.

But for the last few days we have been working on the yard and house............

I know its far away pics, but we have added a bird house to the front, changed the black shutters and door to a ash blue (which I love) Added a screen porch, hung flowers over the porch, added some plants to the patio and also planted some lattice flowers on the side.

Oh and the fun part was the boys helped out and had fun.... maybe cause they thought they were going to get paid LOL Already on their way to being Millionaires.....


Here is a before, maybe a few yeas ago, to now.

Before


During


After

2 comments:

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're doing such a great job!! Love the helpers. ;-)