Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yesterdays post today

I got so busy yesterday with the house, dinner, playing outside with the kids and then a night out with a girlfriend, so I am posting what I was going to yesterday, today.
We got a lot done on the house, had to hurry cause Chris was leaving for his monthly trip to work today.
Added some decor to the porch, not too much to notice but makes things pop out a little bit now.. We also enclosed the AC units in the back with lattice, the dog was digging a hole in between them and also tearing up the insulation on the wire and vent. Just need to spray paint it white to match the house.
I cooked a great meal last night with out new Deep Fryer. I am not a seafood person but I love Fried Fish, so we bought a few pounds of fish and fried them.

Here is the recipe: (Very simple)


1 pound of fish

1/2 cup flour

Salt and Pepper to taste an 1 teaspoon Paprika


Cook at 375 for 5-6 minutes, flip in between


Then my KitchenAid came in the mail last night so I whipped that baby out of the box, cleaned it and made Sugar Cookies. I saved the dough to make them today cause it needed to chill for 2-3 hours and it would have been too late.


I will post pictures and the recipe later on today.


No comments: