Monday, June 1, 2009

Waterpark and Lazy Day

Yesterday I took the boys to the local Waterpark. We had a good time. We were there a good 2 hours. Which is plenty when you have 3 kids going in 3 different directions and only one parent to supervise :) I'm just glad we got out and did itthis time. So many days plannedto go but never made it either because of rain, them not behaving or me not wanting to.

Today has been pretty lazy. Went and got food, then the kids played outside while I pulled weeds. I swear they grow faster then I can pull them. Today would have ben a good day for some water and fun, but I'm too tired from being up till after 12am. Old Navy reset their coupons and I wanted to snag the $75 off a $100 order!

Now off to put laundry away, organize some bills and relax and knit if I can manage it all before dinner.

1 comment:

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Wow Mel, looks like you have been busy!!! So much exciting stuff, are you running for mom of the year?