Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July parade and lazy Sunday


Yesterday the kids and I and my sister and her 2 kids went to the parade downtown. I met up with a good friend her kids and we watched the parade. The kids had a blast. Got lots of necklaces and candy and also some really nice toys and flags. We made our way almost to the end of the town to see the food and crafts but it was just too darn hot for the kids and I just was not interested right before we got there. We must have walked a mile before we turned around....




Today is not going to be filled with too much to do. I have already hung out the laundry to dry. Made the boys some pancakes for breakfast and ran to the store to get my coupons for the week.
Now I need to get my list and coupons ready for my trip to CVS today and then take the res of the day off. I have not been sleeping well and I am actually tired today and don't feel like I have the energy to do too much.
.

No comments: