Thursday, July 2, 2009

6th photo

I saw a post on another blog about posting the 6th photo in the 6th photo album on your computer... I thought, why not....

Here are the rules:
1) Go to your photo folders on your computer
2) Select the 6th folder
3) Select the 6th photo in that folder
4) Write a story about it and post it
5) Select 5 blog friends and tag them
6) Let them know they have been tagged

So here is my 6th photo in my 6th photo album

This photo was taken this year at the beach. Nic is such a copy cat. Anything that his brothers do he is right behind them doing just that. Here he is showing me a toy because just moments before Dalton was showing me a shell he had found in the sand. I find it very amusing that he is just like them in almost every way.

1 comment:

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Alright Mel- you got me! I will do mine today!