Monday, August 10, 2009

Is it Monday already?

Today started off a little late. Hubby let me sleep in till 9am. I hate to sleep in but it was nice considering I didn't get to bed till after 1am last night.
Need to get started on a apron for a friend and get that done and mailed off by Wend. I also have a new pattern to try out and bought some Christmas fabric.

Thinking of buying another puppy to add to the family. It is a 12 week old Golden Retriever... just adorable and I think would make a great addition to our family. Not quite sure if this will happen. A lot to think about when getting another dog who will grow up to be huge like our other dog.


Here is a picture of the cutie pie..
Well off to finish what needs to be done before my oldest sons Orientation tonight for school.

No comments: