Sunday, August 9, 2009

Slacking

I have been slacking on this blog and on my duties as a housewife. Since my husband came home sick it has been crazy around here. Dr visits, cleaning the bathroom and bedroom all the time to keep it sanitized. It take s a lot of work and time.
I am happy to say that my husband is doing better and in less then 10 days should be recovered 100%. That is such a relief, I was worried about him for a bit there.

I did make it to the fabric store yesterday with my mom and got some great deals on fabric. I also picked up a new pattern to make aprons in a retro old fashion look.
I grabbed some Christmas themed fabric and some supplies to add to my new sewing room.

With all that I had time to get to American Eagle and getting a shopping fix. I LOVE that store and find such cute clothes and I must say they last a good while. When it comes to clothes I am not thrifty, I think that when you buy good quality you have to pay the price. But I did walk out with a lot for not a bad sum :)

Today I have a few things planned on my chore list. I am not going to do too much cause I know I will get burned out and quit...

* Lowes to grab parts to fix the toliet seat
* Walmart to get some first aid items for hubby to take with him to the boat
* Vacuum dinning room and kitchen
* Mop the kitchen and dinning room floor
* Clean up the cat tree for the person who is coming by to buy it
* Start a apron for a friend

No comments: