Monday, November 9, 2009

Husband gone, got to keep busy

I tend to hold off on all the cleaning (major stuff) while husband is home. I want to spend every minute with him while he is home, seeing that he is gone 1 month at a time.
So since my husband left today :( I got busy with the major cleaning that needed to be done.

My list of things to do included 2 of the 3 bathrooms and doing some laundry. I know not a lot but small steps works better with me since I have 3 kids and a few other things planned today.

I took about a hour of my day to walk up to the school to watch the Veteran's Day program they have each year. I enjoyed it and the weather was great. To top it off, Nic was awesome there so that helped.

After I got home from getting the kids at school I started baking some Peanut Butter cookies for the kids and myself :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about keeping busy when they're gone... Hugs, hun...and yummy looking cookies! :-)