Sunday, November 8, 2009

Football and Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings

Chris watching the game

Today was Football day in the Young's' House. I thought since this was Chris' last day at home I would make him something special to eat during football. I have never made Chicken Wings before so I searched for a recipe. I did not find any that I liked, so I made one myself.
I must say it turned out real good. served these with some waffle fries.

Ingredients:
2lbs chicken wings (assorted)
1 stick of unsalted butter
3 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup hot sauce
2 tbsp White Vinegar
1/2 cayenne pepper
Directions:
Heat deep fryer to 375 degrees F
Season wings with salt and pepper
Fry for 10-12 minutes, be sure to do them in 1-2 batches
In a large saucepan, heat butter, lemon juice, hot sauce, cayenne pepper and white vinegar.
When wings are done, pour over cooked wings and serve hot.

No comments: