Friday, July 10, 2009

Ran Rain go away, Rearranging Living room

I did not get a chance to Rearrange the living room like I planned to yesterday. As soon as I got done blogging I got a horrible migraine. One that was so bad that I could not see for 1 hour. ended up laying down till my vision came back. By then it was time for dinner and I really didn't want to start a project that could take a few hours.


I ended up getting to it this afternoon. I had a vision of what I wanted to do but my living room is a room that is not easy to decorate. I have walls that make it hard to put furniture in certain places. Always been a problem for us, no matter what furniture we have.


Here is what it ended up looking like. No what I had planned but it will do. I can't stand for something to be the same for too long.
Before After
I did get some other housework done. Dusted the blinds and moved a table to a different part of the room. The cats were using it as a resting place in front of the windows and knocking over the picture frames every 5 seconds.
I think now I am going to rest before its dinner time. I am worn out :)

No comments: