Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer camp and cleaning carpets

The boys had their first day of summer camp at the Rec center. I am not impressed at all. The "counselors" are young, not even 18...they don't watch the kids well, and I heard them yelling at some of the kids.
I would yank the out but they like it ad say that they are not being yelled at and are having a good time. They know all they have to do is call me and I will come get them. This is purely for fun.

I deep cleaned the carpets up stairs and in the living room last night. That was fun. They needed to be clean do to a mess made but really they needed to be clean cause of having a puppy lol Dong it only 3-4 times a year is not plausible. More like 6 times a year might work well when you have 3 kids, a dog and 2 cats.
I must say, just having clean carpets makes you feel better and makes you want to walk into the room cause it is so clean.

No comments: